Sperm Color – What The Color of Your Sperm Says About Your Health
Do you know that the color of a man’s semen is an indication of that man’s health? A healthy colored sperm should be cloudy white or very pale yellow, but there are certain health problems that can cause a change in the color of a man’s sperm.
So in this article, we’ll see what the color of the sperm says about your health. If the color of your semen changes drastically, there may be an underlying cause for the situation. Sit back and enjoy this article while learning something new.
What does the color of your semen say about your health?
1. Light Gray White – If the color of your semen is light white or gray or even cloudy white, then it is perfectly normal and healthy.
2. Red and Pink: If the color of your semen is red or pink it could be an indication that your blood pressure is high and the sooner it is controlled the better for you.
3. Red and Pink: This can also be an indication that you are masturbating violently. If you indulge yourself and then start to notice a change in your discharge to pink or red, you may need to take a break.
4. Red, Pink, Green, Yellow: If your semen is one of these colors, there is a possibility that you are suffering from a sexually transmitted disease.
5. Yellowish: A yellowish semen can be a sign of jaundice in men. If the color of your semen suddenly turns yellowish, you may need to see a doctor as it is an indication that you are suffering from jaundice.
6. Black: If the color of your semen turns black, it is a sign of a spinal cord injury in most cases.
7. Brown, Red, or Pink: This could also mean you have cancer of the testicles, prostate, or urethra.
A healthy colored sperm should be cloudy white or very pale yellow, but there are certain health problems that can cause a change in the color of a man’s sperm.
If your semen suddenly changes color, it’s a good idea to see a doctor to avoid more serious complications.