GOtv Launch in Lokoja: Everything You Need to Know
GOtv Nigeria is renowned for making quality local and international content accessible and affordable to Nigerians.
In furtherance of its objectives to take world-class digital television entertainment to more households in the country, GOtv extended its coverage to Lokoja, the capital of Kogi State on June 1.
Here is everything you need to know about the pay-TV service:
- HIGH QUALITY LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SHOWS: GOtv provides an unrivaled blend of local and international entertainment, carefully selected to cater to a variety of different tastes and family viewing needs. GOtv launched in Lokoja with over 80 exciting channels covering news, music, sports, documentaries, series, local and international movies, children’s programmes, and much more.
- EXCITING LAUNCH OFFER: Excitement and GOtv are inseparable. GOtv treats customers to exciting shows and delights them with irresistible offers. GOtv is extending this to residents of Lokoja, with an exciting launch offer on GOtv decoder, GOtenna and a one-month GOtv Max subscription, for N6,900 only instead of N9,500!
- AFFORDABILITY: GOtv Nigeria services are hinged on making high-value entertainment available and affordable to the majority of Nigerians. Hence, GOtv offers different packages exclusively designed for the needs of an average Nigerian family. Customers in Lokoja can access their choice programmes by subscribing to any of GOtv monthly packages such as GOtv Supa for N5, 500, GOtv Max for N4, 150, GOtv Jolli for N2, 800 or GOtv Jinja for N1, 900.
- WORLD-CLASS FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT: GOtv is the home of entertainment that leaves the family spoiled for choice. List of exciting channels on GOtv packages include Africa Magic Urban, Honey, SuperSport, WWE, SuperSport channels, KIX, StarLife, Cartoon Network, ESPN, Zee World, TeleMundo, CNN International, Al Jazeera, Discovery Family, B4U Movies, TNT Africa, MTV Base, HIP TV, Africa Magic Hausa, Africa Magic Yoruba, Africa Magic Igbo, M-Net Movies 4, ROK, Discovery ID, Nat Geo Wild, Da Vinci Kids, Disney Junior, Nickelodeon, Jim Jam and many more.
- SEAMLESS SELF-SERVICE OPTIONS: GOtv is equipped with technology that enables subscribers to seamlessly manage their accounts. Customers can personalize their GOtv experience through self-management of notifications settings, switching of a subscription packages, and fixing of decoder errors. Subscription renewal and payment history are remotely available on mobile devices. GOtv self-service options available to customers include: MyGOtv App, USSD Code *288#, Paga, Quickteller, ATM, Bank Apps, MultiChoice Authorized Dealers/Sabi Men, and Toll-free numbers that cut across the four dominant telco networks in Nigeria.
- PREMIUM-GRADE AUDIO-VISUAL QUALITY: GOtv combines affordability with high standard visual and audio output. GOtv premiered the advanced DVB-T2 digital broadcasting standard to customers across its different packages. Customers are guaranteed quality audio-visual signals across all cities where GOtv operates.
- PAN-NIGERIA COVERAGE: The objective of GOtv Nigeria is to make world-class digital television entertainment accessible to more households in the country. GOtv is the digital terrestrial television (DTT) service with the widest coverage in the country. With the addition of Lokoja, GOtv service is now available in 46 cities across 25 states in Nigeria.